Butter Biscuits. Luxury Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Gifts From Whittard. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, flours and salt and mix together until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix together just enough icing sugar and lemon juice into to form a thin glaze. Cut into desired shapes, using lightly floured biscuit cutters. Place biscuits on ungreased baking trays. You can cook Butter Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Biscuits
- It’s 2 of and 3/4 cup Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn Flour.
- It’s 2 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Butter (Room Temperature).
- You need 3/4 cup of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Eggs Yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 tsp of Cocopowder.
Grease an oven tray with the butter. Sprinkle some flour over the butter and shake the tray to evenly coat it. Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the egg until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Butter Biscuits instructions
- Sub say pehlay ik bowl may maida corn flour or salt chaan lein or phir usay mix Kar lein.
- Or phir ik bowl may butter dalein or usay achi tarah beat Karen Kay wo white cream ki form may a jaye.
- Phir us may sugar dalein or phir us ko achi tarah beat Karen or phir us may egg yolks dalein or beat Karen or phir us may vanilla essence dalein or phir us may flour dalein or us ko achi tarah gound lein or phir dough ko half half Kar lein or phir ik may Cocopowder dalen or mix Karen or phir un ko cover Kar Kay 10-15 minute Kay liay fridge may rakh dein or phir ap apni Marzi say different type Kay biscuits bana lein.
- Or phir patilay ko preheat Karen or phir baking tray may butter paper lagayen or phir us may biscuits rakhen or phir medium flame pay 15-20 minute Kay liay bake Kar lein.
- Or phir serve karen.
Add the flour, lemon zest, baking powder and salt and mix until you have a ball of dough. Pipe the butter cookies Add the butter biscuit dough to a piping bag with a star nozzle attached. Pipe circles of biscuit dough on to your prepared baking tray. You will need biscuit cutters and two baking sheets, greased or lined. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and moving towards moussiness, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.