Crockpot No Peeking Beef Tips. In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat. Stir everything together to coat the beef. Add the beef to the crock pot.
Crockpot Method Combine all the ingredients in an oiled slow cooker. Stir and add a bit more beef broth if it's too thick for your taste. Sear the beef in an oiled skillet. You can have Crockpot No Peeking Beef Tips using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot No Peeking Beef Tips
- You need 2 lb of beef stewing meat.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz.).
Add the seared beef, onion, and garlic to a slow cooker. To the same skillet the beef was seared in, add the butter and flour. Whisk in the flour until dissolved, then add remaining gravy ingredients. In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
Crockpot No Peeking Beef Tips instructions
- Pour uncooked stew meat in the slow cooker.
- Evenly distribute dry onion soup mix over stew meat.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour soup mixture over stew meat being careful to not disturb the dry onion soup mixture.
- DO NOT STIR!.
- Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for eight hours..
- Do not remove lid until the eight hours is complete..
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes..
Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Do not remove foil or peek until done. In a bowl, combine the mushroom soup, brown gravy, onion soup, and water/ginger ale. Pour the soup mixture over the beef. In a large bowl, stir together the soup, gravy mix, onion soup mix, and beef broth.