Light apple biscuits (DF) super quick. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Fill your biscuit tin with goodies from our collection. Simple bakes like cookies, shortbread and crackers are great to make with kids. A quick homemade caramel sauce that's folded into fresh apple slices and baked in a whole-grain crust takes this classic holiday pie to the next level. You can have Light apple biscuits (DF) super quick using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light apple biscuits (DF) super quick
- You need 350 g of plain flour.
- It’s 2 of big apples / 3 medium apples.
- It’s 80 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Icing sugar (to sprinkle on top once cooked).
- Prepare 1 of lemon (zest and juice).
A hint of salt in the sauce intensifies the apple flavor and balances the sweetness. Apples contain a natural thickener called pectin; grating some of the fruit will ensure a gooey, cohesive mixture once baked. Light on the stomach, light on the calories. Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight.
Light apple biscuits (DF) super quick step by step
- Pre-heat the oven on 180 degrees. Cut the apples into small pieces and sprinkle the lemon juice to stop them from going dark..
- In a bowl mix the sugar, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla into a bowl and mix well. Separately weight the flour and add the baking powder to it and mix well. Add the flour to the rest of the ingredients. You will get a quite thick base, don’t worry that’s how it’s meant to be..
- Add the apples and mix some more. Spoon the mixture into lumps on a baking paper and add the tray to the oven. I made about 16 biscuits..
Whether you're looking for yummy weekday recipes, or easy bakes for the weekend – we've got you covered. Pharmacy Gift Cards Asda Mobile Personal Loans Pet Insurance Asda Opticians Asda Tyres toyou Parcel. Sunday Supper – Apple Butter Biscuit. A warm, buttery biscuit lightly spread. Low in calories yet still super-satisfying – try our pick of lighter recipes that make the most of flavoursome ingredients, including salads, stir-fries and stews.