Eggless Blueberry muffins. These Eggless Blueberry Muffins are moist, sweet, buttery, tender, and absolutely delicious! This simple and classic recipe bakes perfectly every time and you won't miss the eggs at all. Slightly crispy at the top and ever-moist at the center, with blueberries throughout.
I used apple cider vinegar this time and did not get any aftertaste or smell from the vinegar. A few days back I baked a cake. You can even make these plain by leaving out the blueberries or add dry fruits or chocolate chips instead of the berries. You can have Eggless Blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of hot milk.
- You need 1 tsp of anilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberry.
Arrange muffin liners in the pan. Mix the Dry Ingredients together – Sift & Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Blueberry Muffins Eggless are soft, moist, and super fluffy. Full of blueberries and very tender, these muffins are really the best homemade eggless blueberry muffins.
Eggless Blueberry muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minute and line cup cake tray with muffins liners..
- Sieve all dry ingredients all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Take two spoons of flour in a bowl and add blueberries to coat them properly..
- In a large mixing bowl add oil and sugar, mix well. Now add luke milk and vanilla essence and mix it to combine, mixture is ready..
- Now add dry mixture in liquid mixture on batches. Add the flour coated blueberries to the batter and mix smoothly but don't over mix..
- Fill on one third part of muffins cups. Bake the muffins on 180 degree 20 to 25 minute. You can also check with tooth pic, when toothpick inserted should come out clean. Now transfer to a cooling rack..
The batter really comes together easily and quickly by hand, no need for a stand mixer or electric mixer. To make perfect eggless blueberry muffins following few points should be kept in mind. First is to measure the ingredients accurately. Second is to follow the exact recipe without changing any ingredients or step. In this eggless blueberry muffins, corn flour is added to get the cake like texture rather than bread like.