Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce. Meanwhile, drain roasted red peppers, reserving liquid. Add peppers and the liquid to the skillet. Meanwhile, drain roasted peppers, reserving liquid.
Marinating the steak tips before cooking elevates the flavor of the steak. The sear on these Marinated Sirloin Steak Tips with Peppers and Onions is all possible due to cooking them in a cast iron skillet. Meanwhile, drain roasted peppers, reserving liquid. You can have Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Beef Sirloin Tip Steak.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of 12-16 ounce jar of sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion.
Add peppers and liquid to skillet. Return meat to skillet: heat through. Beef sirloin tips with smokey pepper sauce recipe. Learn how to cook great Beef sirloin tips with smokey pepper sauce.
Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce step by step
- Trim beef and chicken and cut into 1-1 1/2 inch chunks and sprinkle with paprika. In a 12 inch skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add beef and cook to desired wellness then remove from skillet and keep warm. In a separate skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook to desired wellness then remove from skillet and keep warm..
- Drain sweet peppers and reserve the liquid. Cut up the peppers and measure 1/2 cup of the liquid- if needed add water to make 1/2 cup- Then add peppers, onion, liquid, and BBQ sauce to the skillet and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes stirring frequently until sauce is slightly thickened. Then add chicken and beef to the sauce and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Remove and serve..
- Dice the onions and measure half a cup then pour oil on a skillet over medium heat and cook the onions till they become a light brown. (This is step #2).
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Beef sirloin tips with smokey pepper sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Thai Green Curry with Chicken and Veggies. These beef tips with peppers and onions recipe is going to be another delicious recipe that I can add to my list of one-skillet favorites and I am pretty positive that you will love it, too. A Beef Stir Fry to die for! Tender strips of beef with a sticky honey black pepper stir fry sauce, this is one of my favourite dishes at my local Chinese restaurant.