Corn Chaat Biscuit Canapes. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Or you can give them a whistle in a pressure cooker.
Biscuit Canapes are quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids. Monaco Biscuit Canapes are always a very good snack time party food recipes and it is the best friend of Tea. You can have Corn Chaat Biscuit Canapes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Chaat Biscuit Canapes
- You need of Salted cookies or crackers packs 3 nos.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes,chopped.
- You need 1 of Cucumber chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bell Pepper chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves,Chopped.
- You need to taste of Green Chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Biscuit Canapes is a delicious recipe served as snack time recipe or dessert. Now take a serving plate, place canapes add potato, cucumber, tomato, onion, boondi, black salt, green chutney, tamarind sweet & sour chutney, curd, sev. U can sprinkle some coriander leaves on this. Dahi Puri Recipe with video and step by step photos.
Corn Chaat Biscuit Canapes step by step
- In a pan, heat butter and oil. Add corn kernels along with red chilli powder and salt. Saute well until they are done for about 7 to 8 minutes on a medium high heat..
- Keep stirring in between. Switch off the flame after done and set aside. Arrange all the cookies on a serving platter. Combine all the veggies along with the corn kernels. Toss everything well. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and garnish with freshly chopped coriander..
- Mix well and finally sprinkle a generous amount of chaat masala on top. Spoon a generous amount of this corn chaat mixture on every biscuit. Serve immediately..
- Prepare the sauteed corn in advance but make sure that the chaat mix is made only at the time of serving, otherwise the cookies might turn soggy..
- My innovative idea at it's best. These Corn Chaat Canapes are the best and the loveliest. When it comes to making something different and quick, here is the recipe. You can use sweet corn kernels too which are available readymade in all the supermarkets. Corn is easily available in the Indian vegetable markets too. Enjoy this lip-smacking scrumptious Canapes with your families and friends. Everyone will dig in happily. Trust me friends. This one is an easy one and also is a meal in itself..
Dahi Puri is a delicious, yummy, chatpata chaat snack from Mumbai. It is sweet, sour, tangy, spicy and crispy chaat with so many flavors and taste bursting in the mouth. Dahi Puri is also known as "Dahi sev batata puri" or "Dahi sev puri". Easy Canape recipe Canapes are nothing but a wafer-like in the form of the small tub like. I ordered it online and it says they are baked and not fried.