Vickys Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland The kids love my meatloaf and it was a novelty for them to have it in a different shape! Great recipe for Vickys Vegan Spaghetti and 'Meatballs', GF DF EF SF NF. The secret is the rice in this recipe.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Crispy Fried Chicken Breast Karaage. baked. Steps to Prepare Perfect Baked egg pudding. chicken. Easiest Way to Make Homemade Chicken Risotto. sprouted. You can cook Vickys Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 slice of gluten-free bread made into crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see my profile for a gf recipe.
- Prepare 30 ml of apple juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- It’s 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 150 grams of bacon, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium apple, grated.
- You need 2 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 900 grams of pork mince / ground pork.
- Prepare 12 slice of bacon, cut in half.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 240 ml of tomato ketchup.
- You need 65 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of gf yellow mustard.
Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. All the fabulous flavor of Italian meatballs in a fraction of the time. These are sooo so good – and simple too!
Vickys Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- This is basically the same recipe as my previously posted pork & apple meatloaf, doubled.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease 2 x 12 hole muffin tins.
- Mix together in a large bowl the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, worcestershire sauce, apple juice, tomato puree, salt, pepper and milk.
- Add in the garlic, onion, apple, chopped bacon and pork mince and mix with your hands to form the meatloaf mixture.
- Lay 1 half slice of bacon across each hole in the muffin tins.
- Form 24 meatballs by rolling the mixture between your hands and place on top of each bacon strip, wrapping it around and moving the seams to the bottom.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and spoon over the top of each meatball.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes until cooked through.
- So good you can just pick them up in your hand and eat them!.
You can use whatever bread you like (if you. Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF.. The Best Recipes – Thousands flavors in one place.