No Peek Beef Tips. In a bowl, combine the mushroom soup, brown gravy, onion soup, and water/ginger ale. Pour the soup mixture over the beef. You nestle the beef tips in a baking dish and then whisk together some cream of mushroom soup with some beef broth, a gravy packet, and some onion soup mix and pour the mixture over the beef.
Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Do not remove foil or peek until done. No Peek Beef Tips is one of the best beef tips recipes EVER! You can have No Peek Beef Tips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Peek Beef Tips
- You need 2 lb of cubed beef stew meat.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ginger ale or water.
I am usually fond of making my beef tips in the slow cooker (you can check out that recipe below). It is so simple to make this tasty one dish dinner recipe! This No Peek Beef Tip recipe is super simple and quite delicious. The meat turns out so tender every time plus, it makes its own gravy so, it doesn't get any better than that.
No Peek Beef Tips step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Put beef tips in a 9×13 pan.
- Mix the other ingredients very well.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Cover with foil very tight and cook for 3 hrs. REMEMBER NO PEEKING!.
- Remove foil and enjoy! Serve over egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes!.
Serve with rice, mashed potatoes or pasta. This recipe is prepared in one pan, so clean up is a snap! In a large bowl, mix together the mushroom soup, gravy mix, onion soup mix, mushrooms, and water or ginger ale. Add meat to the pan in a single layer. Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix, brown gravy and soda.