French as long as you love toast. Get your eggs and milk in a medium bowl.. French toast just has such a way of starting the morning off in the best way. Paired with a bowl of fresh fruit, a few slices of bacon, and drizzle of maple syrup, and this will be a meal that will fill their spirits as much as their bodies.
Dip each slice of bread into the mixture and set the soaked bread aside on a large tray or plate. Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat and brush with coconut oil. You can stack a few layers of French toast on top of each other as long as you separate each layer with parchment paper. You can cook French as long as you love toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French as long as you love toast
- You need 4 of bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk (you can always add more).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (you can also add more).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray or 1 tbs butter.
Place the baking sheet into the freezer until the French toast is solid. French toast is so versatile, it can be made for a simple weekday breakfast, a fancy weekend brunch, or even a holiday feast. On occasions when you're serving a crowd, try a French toast casserole. Or on a day when you wake up just needing something a little indulgent (we all deserve that sometimes!) this French toast recipe will do the trick.
French as long as you love toast instructions
- Get your eggs and milk in a medium bowl..
- Add in sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Melt the butter or spray on medium low. Dip both sides of the bread in the mix(do one at a time). Put the slice on the pan for 1 minute 30 to 2 minutes then flip it on the other side for 1 minute 30 to 2 minutes..
- Bon Appétit.
All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast.. Took way too long to cook. I had to add another egg to get a good consistency. Everyone should at least know the basics of cooking.