Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. We Are The UK's Leading Electrical Wholesale Network. Great recipe for Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Kids love toasties, it's a fact!
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! Prepare of sunflower spread / butter as required. It's of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas. You can cook Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!
- You need 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- You need of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- It’s of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- It’s of Cheese and pickle.
- You need of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- It’s of Cheese and tomato.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- You need of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- It’s of Tuna and cheese.
- You need of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- You need of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- You need of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- You need of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- It’s of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- You need of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Prepare of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Prepare of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple. It's of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto. How to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! By [email protected] Free-From Cookbook ~ Kids love toasties, its a fact!
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! step by step
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
A quick snack you can make in a frying pan and on the grill if you dont have a toasted sandwich maker at home. The filling possibilities are limitless and who says they have to be boring? Pass the blue cheese, pear and walnut toastie please! The Best Recipes Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Here is how you cook it.