Monaco biscuit chaat. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions Arrange the biscuits in a plate.
Sprinkle some chaat masala and bhujiya sev namkeen over it. Garnish with tomato ketchup and corinader leaves.. I would like to share with you this amazing recipe – Monaco Biscuit Chaat, which I know will be enjoyed by little ones as well as grown ups. You can have Monaco biscuit chaat using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monaco biscuit chaat
- It’s 10 of monaco biscuits.
- It’s 2 of medium sized boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketch up.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sev.
- You need as per taste of Black salt.
Usually papris (a crisp fried wafer) are used to serve this chaat but i h. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. Used som. #rasrasoigharbymonika #sandwich biscuit sandwich, fireless cooking, monaco biscuit chat recipe, chaat recipe,. Hello Guys, Welcome to My Channel KL'n'M.
Monaco biscuit chaat step by step
- Spread biscuits on a plate..
- Add salt in mashed potato..
- Keep a little mashed potato on each biscuits..
- Then add onion, tomato & coriander leaves on each one by one..
- Add chaat masala, tomato ketch up and sev as per taste..
Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Toppings. It is a quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for a party snack. It is a relaxing and healthy snack that no one can ignore, especially kids. Layer up your Monaco biscuits with some simple ingredients, like tomatoes and cheese, and a dash of chaat masala for a quick and easy snack. Devour it like a sandwich or with just one layer, the Monaco Pav Bhaji will make your mouth water either way.