Beef and broccoli. Heat a wok or large skillet on high heat and add the oil. When a wisp of white smoke appears, toss the marinated beef and garlic into the pan. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Pour the reserved sauce into the skillet along with the beef broth and oyster sauce. Cook over high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the beef and broccoli back into the skillet and toss to. You can cook Beef and broccoli using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli
- Prepare of Tri tip roast (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 jar of savory beef heinz gravy.
- You need of Frozen broccoli.
- You need of Cooked white rice.
Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. Stir in the steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is almost completely browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside.
Beef and broccoli step by step
- In a pot add your tri tip and gravy and broccoli. Cover with lid and let cook till meat is done..
- Add to a bowl cooked rice and top with the meat mixture. Eat and enjoy!!.
Beef and broccoli is the most popular Chinese beef stir-fry dish in the United Status. It's the poster child of American Chinese food so much as that the most popular item in Panda Express is this dish! In a medium size bowl whisk together the ingredients for the marinade. Add the steak and stir to coat. We love this over steamy white rice.