Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add the cubed up Pork chunks and sliced onion.
While waiting cut boneless pork up into small pieces in medium bowl. Add black pepper,garlic powder,and paprika in bowl with pork. Brown pork chops on each side. You can cook Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice
- You need of Pork Bottom Butt Roast, sliced and cut into chunks.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water, plus 6 more for rice.
- It’s 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- You need 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 3 Cups of White Rice.
- It’s 1 Bag of Brussel Sprouts, halved.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Add the onions and water to the pan. In a large saute pan, heat up your coconut oil and then add your pork cubes and the bone, onion, garlic, celery, mushrooms and green pepper. Browning the meat and making sure that the onions and celery start to turn translucent. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil; remove.
Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice step by step
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cubed up Pork chunks and sliced onion. In a small bowl mix together the beef broth, water, onion powder, salt and pepper, and gravy mix til combined and pour over meat and onion. Turn cooker on High and cook for 3-4hours, stirring ever so often..
- While cooker is going in large pot add the rice and 6 cups of water and add 1Tbsp. Salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once to a boil turn heat to medium low n let simmer til rice is tender, stirring often. Then set aside n keep warm..
- In another large pot add the brussel sprouts and some water to cover then add 1tsp. salt. Bring to a boil and cook til tender. Drain and add the butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix til combined. Set aside til ready to serve..
- Check meat to see if it's tender. If so turn down to keep warm. To serve: add a couple spoonfuls of rice… Add some of the pork tips and onions over rice with some of the sauce… Then serve with the brussel sprouts. Enjoy..
Add the remaining ingredients to the pan; top with pork chops. The pork is browned with onion and celery and then it's combined with cooked rice. Use a small boneless pork loin roast or some lean country-style pork ribs. Feel free to add steamed peas and carrots to the mix for some extra color and flavor. Serve this pork and rice casserole with a tossed salad or other steamed vegetables.