Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat; Add the garlic, red capsicum and onions. Saute the red capsicum until it becomes soft and tender and is slightly charred. Meanwhile, pour the yellow pepper sauce in a pan along with basil reduced coarsely and reheat over medium/low flame, salting as needed. You can have Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta
- You need of Pasta———–.
- You need 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Sauce————-.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of roasted Bell pepper sauce see my recipe.
- You need of Eggs————-.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need As needed of water for boiling eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need of Garnish———.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Creamy, savory, and with a hint of smokiness this roasted pepper pasta sauce uses red and yellow bell peppers along with garlic, herbs, and cream to create the perfect roasted pepper pasta sauce! Ever notice that simple recipes can be completely transformed just by creating a unique sauce? Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce This roasted bell pepper sauce is a great alternative to marinara on pasta, but don't stop there. Mix it with hummus, spread it on a sandwich, or dip a toasted baguette in it.
Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta till done..
- Boil the eggs. Let cool and peel. Slice eggs into quarters. Sprinkle with dill weed. Set aside..
- Drain and mix well with butter, parsley, salt, and the pasta..
- Plate the pasta and top with sauce. Add the egg quarters on top of sauce. Sprinkle with some dill weed and parsley flakes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Toss the pasta in a little oil and keep aside while we make the sauce To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic, onion and red bell peppers. Saute on low to medium heat until the bell peppers are well roasted and softened. Stir in tomato paste, coconut milk and roasted pepper puree. Toss with pasta, and serve topped with freshly chopped basil.