Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips. Add garlic, ginger and chili to the processor and pulse until minced; remove. Fit the processor with grating blade and grate sweet potatoes. Put oil in a large nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once pan is hot and ready, toss in the sweet potato and reduce heat to medium-low heat. Sprinkle in half of salt to season. You can have Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips
- It’s 1 lb of tenderloin tips.
- It’s 1/4 of large sweet onion.
- You need 1 inch of long piece of ginger root grated.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sichuan chili sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch slurry.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice white or brown.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 can of beef stock.
- It’s To taste of vegetables.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Feel free to adjust the soy sauce, chili sauce, and maple syrup/sugar according to your desired taste. In a pan, heat the sesame oil over medium high heat and then fry the tofu cubes until crisp and golden. You will need to turn around the tofu cubes to get them crisp on all sides.
Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips instructions
- Put all rice ingredients together in a rice cooker and cook per manufacturer directions..
- Chop the tenderloin tips on the bias against the grain to ensure they are easy to chew. Chop the onion into about 2 in strips. Season the beef and onion with salt and pepper and quickly sear in a hot skillet along with the grated ginger..
- Combine all ingredients of the sauce except the cornstarch slurry in a saucepan and bring to a bubble. Once bubbling add the cornstarch slurry and thicken..
- Add the tenderloin tips to the sauce and let sit until the rice is done..
- Once the rice is finished cooking top with the beef and sauce. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds..
In a large nonstick skillet or wok, saute the peas in canola oil until crisp-tender. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved, adding more butter if necessary. Add sweet potatoes, and fry until golden brown and fork tender, turning occasionally. Heat vegetable oil in wok over high heat until smoking.