Quick Fried Rice. Mix in soy sauce, mixed vegetables, carrots and peas. Directions In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the rice, teriyaki sauce, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
Sauté ingredients in oil making sure to thoroughly mix rice and sauce together. A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. A couple of eggs, baby carrots, peas and soy sauce is all you need. You can cook Quick Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 packages of pork chops.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon ( bacon bits will do).
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
By jostrander Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! Of course, fried rice starts with day old (cold) rice, a bit of oil, and some aromatics like garlic and ginger.
Quick Fried Rice step by step
- Fully cook pork chops And bacon . once fully cooked cut up in small pieces and set aside..
- Cut celery and carrots and fry them in a deep frying pan..
- Once veggies are too your liking add cooked rice..
- Scramble eggs and cook.
- Once everything is cooked and cut mix together add soya sauce friend for 5-10 min and serve.
To make a vegetable fried rice, we often add in leftover vegetables we have on hand (corn, mushrooms, green beans, and diced peppers are all great). How to make plain fried rice: Grab a large skillet and pan fry the veggies in the oil until soft. Stir, simmer for a few minutes and enjoy.. Fry the rice by lightly browning in a pan or wok. Stir-fry the onions, garlic, and carrots until tender.