Chicken pot pie.
You can have Chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 pack of pre made pie crusts.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables (carrot, corn, pea or similar).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
Chicken pot pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Boil chicken breasts until cooked through. Once cooled, shred the chicken breasts..
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pie pan with one of the pie crusts..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream of mushroom soup and frozen vegetables. Stir until combined. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Stir until combined..
- Pour chicken mixture into pie pan. Even out with a spoon. Add second pie crust to top. Trim excess pie crust with a knife. Pinch edge all the way around with a fork or finger..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour..