Chicken bbq pizza. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. And it all starts with Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust, so you don't have worry about any fussy dough prep. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can cook Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
Barbeque chicken grilled pizza is a fun method of preparing everyone's favorite dish on hot summer nights. In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Seriously if you like BBQ chicken pizza – this one is for you. I made this for lunch on a Saturday and everyone gobbled it right up!
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
The pizza matches the flavors of chicken with barbecue sauce, red onion, two kinds of cheese and a little cilantro. Use homemade dough and barbecue sauce, cook it in the hottest setting of your. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a large circle, then slide onto prepared baking sheet. Memphis BBQ Chicken pizza is like summer in a box. To create our Memphis BBQ Chicken pizza, we use only premium grilled chicken, crunchy fresh onions, and not one, not two, but three cheeses: mozzarella, provolone and cheddar on our hand-tossed crust.