Ghostly Beef Jerky. Pick Your Flavours & Build Your Box. Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour.
Thom's Ghostly Garlic heat hides in the shadows until you swallow. Lean select cuts of Beef Jerky with a hearty garlicy, back ground heat sensation. The perfect snack when a high protein, low salt, gluten free alternative is needed. You can have Ghostly Beef Jerky using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ghostly Beef Jerky
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghost pepper purée.
Instead, Spontaneous Combustion's ghost pepper beef jerky is the perfect balance between too hot and very hot. PERFECT SNACK: Whenever you need a snack "on the run" and you need to stay moving through your busy day. The perfect food to power you through a tough workout, long workdays, and the ever-growing to-do lists. Ghost Pepper beef jerky made with Ghost chili pepper (Bhu Jolokia – one of the world's hottest chili peppers).
Ghostly Beef Jerky instructions
- Cut each slice of meat into 1-2 inch strips..
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour..
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool..
- Place meat into a large gallon sized bag. Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat and seal the bag. Massage the mixture to make sure all of the meat is coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours..
- Using a smoker, arrange the meat strips flat on the grill. At 180° to 200°, smoke the meat using your favorite soaked hardwood for about 90-120 minutes or to your preferred doneness. (you can usually tell how quickly the meat is dehydrating after about 45 minutes.).
High Protein If you like it hot without completely melting your tastebuds, this might be your thing. The Ghost Pepper has a savory sweetness with a good heat that punches you in the face. HOT & SWEET the Carolina Reaper Ghost Pepper (Currently the hottest pepper in the world). In other words, it's really, really hot! Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky: Unboxing Most beef jerky enthusiasts will eat any kind of jerky, anytime.