Chicken Pasta Recipe. A mixture of pasta, broccoli, pesto, tomatoes and cheese that is practically a meal in itself, especially with the cooked chicken. Great served with crusty bread or a tossed salad. And although chicken fettuccine will always have a special place in my heart as a "fancy" meal from childhood, I rarely think of making pasta dishes with chicken.
Chunky Chicken Cacciatore This healthy pasta recipe is so versatile! Look in your fridge for anything else you want to throw in, like red pepper, mushrooms, extra zucchini—you name it. And if you're a vegetarian, go ahead and leave out the chicken. —Stephanie Loaiza, Layton, Utah Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe. You can have Chicken Pasta Recipe using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Recipe
- You need 200 grams of Macaroni.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 400 grams of Boneless Chicken Cube Shape.
- Prepare 2 of chopped Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Large chopped Green Chilli.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chicken Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of small cube shape Carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of small cube shape Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomato Ketchup.
This pasta salad with chicken and fresh vegetables makes a quick and delicious summer dinner and an even better lunch for the next day. Get a jump on meal planning and prep this recipe a day in advance. Make and refrigerate the basil vinaigrette (shake it well before dressing the salad). Chicken and pasta come together in a spicy Buffalo chicken mac and cheese recipe.
Chicken Pasta Recipe step by step
- First Boil Macaroni add 1.5 litre Water in a pot add 1 Tbsp Oil and bring it to boil then add 200 grams Macaroni and boil until its done drain water and pour cold water on macaroni and add 1 Tbsp Oil mix well to avoid stickiness..
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic fry until light brown add boneless chicken and fry until color change add chopped green chillies add chicken powder,black pepper powder,salt,chilli sauce,soya sauce,vinegar mix well and add 1/4 cup water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add carrots,capsicum,corn mix well and cook for 2 minutes on low flame until vegetables becomes soft. Add cabbage,spring onion Don't overcook vegetables add tomato ketchup add boiled macaroni mix well. Chicken Pasta is ready to serve..
Hot sauce is added to both the shredded chicken and the cheese sauce, but the cheese tames the heat perfectly. Baked with macaroni and bread crumbs, it's a fun dish for dinners, parties, and potlucks. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal. Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.