Dabeli biscuit sandwich. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Assembling Dabeli for Kids: (Vaandu prefers it this way and I am sharing the same. Please modify it as per your preference) I use the Hawaiian Sweet bun for the kiddo.
This sandwich is yummy and tasty, loved by all Mumbaikars. Dabeli, originated in the Kutch region of Indian, is loved by every street food lover. Dabeli, with a sweet and tangy sauce, mixed with a spicy and tangy potato masala is to die for. You can cook Dabeli biscuit sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dabeli biscuit sandwich
- It’s 10 of monaco biscuits.
- It’s 3 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dabeli masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of masala.peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nylon sev.
The toppings, onions, pomegranate seeds, peanuts and sev, may seem a lot. But they give dabeli the mix of flavours and textures. Remove all View full recipe at http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/dabeli-spicy-potato-sandwich/ Learn how to make Dabeli Spicy Potato Sandwich Recipe by Manjula Ingredients. Dabeli recipe – It is the popular street food snack from Kutchh, Gujarat.
Dabeli biscuit sandwich step by step
- Saute mashed potatoes in oil for 5mins.
- Add dabeli masala,salt peanuts,onion, pomegranate seeds….
- Assemble _Take 1 biscuit pt dabeli masala on it and cover it with other biscuit..
- Spread some sauce over the side and garnish it with nylon sev..
- Dabeli biscuit sandwich is ready for serve in rainy season…
And nowadays it is popular all over the India. It is like a sandwich where spicy potato mixture with different chutneys is spreaded between buns. And garnished with fine nylon sev, chopped onions, spicy peanuts and pomegranate seeds. DABELI MASALA: The ingredients for dabeli masala are pretty basic Indian pantry spices. One can easily make Kutchi dabeli masala powder at home.