Vegan Taco Salad Bowl. This vegan taco salad bowl will satisfy your cravings for Mexican food. It's gluten-free, dairy-free and completely meatless! Having this vegan taco salad is one of the few times I get excited about salads in general.
But feel free to mix it up with whatever veggies you have on hand or prefer. Other ingredients that also work well are guacamole (use in place of the avocado), grated carrot and whole grain rice. Vegan Taco Salad Bowls (Tortilla Bowls) Because EVERYTHING is better out of a crispy tortilla bowl! You can have Vegan Taco Salad Bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Taco Salad Bowl
- You need 1 Cup of Beans & Rice (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Drizzle Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (See my recipe).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Lettuce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegan Shredded Cheese (Optional).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado Sliced or Chopped.
- You need of Green onion for topping.
- It’s of Sliced Jalapeno (optional).
- You need of Olives (optional).
These are absolutely perfect for summer get-togethers and potlucks! They are super versatile in regards to fillings, and they are sure to impress any guests! Layer in the following order from bottom to top: lettuce, tomatoes, taco meatless grounds/bean/corn mixture. Top with a few spoonfuls of salsa, guacamole (or serve each bowl with half of a fresh avocado), sour cream (if using), and cheese shreds (if using).
Vegan Taco Salad Bowl instructions
- Gather ingredients. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Vegan Instant Beans & Rice. Otherwise use any you desire. You can even use left over white rice if desired..
- To build up bowl put down 1 cup of rice followed by lettuce, sauce, salsa, Avacado (I prefer mine mashed), green onion, and other optional toppings!.
If you are in the mood for something a little spicy, this vegan keto taco salad will tick all the right boxes. The zesty meat is a completely vegan friendly mixture of purely plant-based ingredients. Top that with a salad and veggie mix smothered in a creamy cashew cheese sauce and hey presto we believe you have a winner! Assemble the bowl with chopped greens, roasted bell pepper, pico de gallo, a generous helping of the taco mix, avocado. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lime juice and serve (so good!).