Crunchy Biscuit Bhel. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care.
Biscuit add an amazing treat at any time. Crunchy bhel is an excellent treat at any time. Biscuits are an interesting alternative to the traditional Bhel. You can have Crunchy Biscuit Bhel using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Biscuit Bhel
- It’s of Chutney for bhel.
- You need 3 of tbsp sev.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of tsp jeera powder.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of Inch ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 8-10 of Salted biscuits 12 crushed (any savoury biscuits u can use).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted boondi (khara boondi).
- It’s 3 tbsp of cucumber chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala chana dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted peanuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped raw mango(opt).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sev.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind dates chutney (imli khajoor chutney).
- Prepare For garnishing of Coriander leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of cheese biscuits (cheeselings).
This recipe is delightful, crunchy and very delectable appetizing snack. Biscuits add an amazing crunch to it. Crunchy Biscuit Bhel – Evening Snacks/Appetizer Recipe – Quick Crunchy Biscuit Chaat Recipe Biscuits are an interesting alternative to the Biscuit Bhel is supposed to be crunchy, so don't prepare in advance as the ingredients will become soggy. So prepare fresh to keep it crunchy.
Crunchy Biscuit Bhel instructions
- Add the first 8 ingredients in mixer grinder and course grind this(do not add water while grinding).
- Add 3 tbsp of this chutney in a bowl & to this add 1 to 2 tbsp water(dont add more water ur bhel will be soggy).
- Now take a big bowl and add all the remaining ingredients follwed by imli & grinded chutney.
- Garnish with few chopped coriander leaves & sev.
- Tempting bhel is ready to serve, serve it immediately!.
- Adjust green chillies as per ur taste.
You can also add roasted peanuts too If you plan to make it, stock up on sev and puffed rice. Make the chutneys in advance to save time. Biscuit Bhel is prepared by crushing savory biscuits like Monaco and mixing with a chopped mixture of onions, coriander and green chilies, while the lemon juice and chaat masala enhance the taste. Dunk it in your tea or not, everyone likes a biscuit with a crunch, when it melts into sweet and buttery tenderness in your mouth, plain, simple and sublime. In the last BBC edition of the Great British Bake Off, a few years back, Mary Berry announced that a biscuit must be crunchy.