Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's super simple taco & tostada tips recipe. Here is how you cook it. The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips: Prepare of For The Meat [as needed].
But, you're somehow mostly appreciated for those meals that literally take you less than ten minutes to prepare? Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips instructions. There's no need to strain this specific extra lean blend. You can cook Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips
- Prepare of ● For The Meat [as needed].
- It’s 80/20 of Ground Beef.
- You need of ● For The Shells [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Flat Tostada Shells.
- Prepare of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Fresh Taco Shells.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables Additions & Toppings [all chilled – as needed].
- Prepare of Taco Bell Seasoning Packe [one for meat – one for refried beans].
- You need of Firm Black Olives [sliced].
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- You need of Red Onions [chopped].
- It’s of Iceberg Lettuce [shreaded].
- It’s of Cabbage [shreaded].
- Prepare of Shreaded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Viadailla Onions [chopped].
- Prepare of Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [chopped].
- You need of Jalapeños [minced – seeds & membranes removed].
- You need of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Lime Wedges & Juice.
- You need 1 Can of Beef Stock [with sodium].
- It’s 2 Cans of Rosarita Refried Beans [one of the better brands].
- It’s of Firm Avocados [sliced – lightly drizzled with lime juice].
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [don't use fresh onions].
- Prepare of Radishes [sliced].
- You need of Sour Cream [add fresh chives if possible].
- You need of Homemade Salsa [see recipe].
- It’s of Homemade Green Salsa [see recipe].
- You need of Homemade Habenero Sauce [see recipe].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- It’s of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- It’s of ● For The Options [all dusted with Taco seasoning].
- It’s of Sliced Sirlon.
- You need of Shreaded Chicken.
- You need of Chopped Shrimp.
One of the better, more familiar Americanized pre-fabed Taco Seasoning mixes. This brand is always a REAL time saver. After all, I'm always about the easy if it works!. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's super simple taco & tostada tips recipe.
Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips instructions
- Start with 80/20 ground beef. There's no need to strain this specific extra lean blend..
- One of the better, more familiar Americanized pre-fabed Taco Seasoning mixes. This brand is always a REAL time saver. After all, I'm always about the easy if it works!.
- Instead of adding your dry packet seasoning mix into your dry fried ground beef and risk clumping. Or, even adding plain water to moisten and dissolve it. Try using a 1/2 cup + of beef stock for moisture and additional flavor. Mix, steam, simmer and cover..
- Add a good pinch of ground cumin, a dash of Mexican Oregeno, [crushed] fresh ground black pepper, fresh minced garlic and 2 tbsp dehydrated onions. Cover and simmer. Add additional beef stock if need be. Be sure to use dehydrated onions. Believe it or not, they really do make the beef part of the dish..
- Chop fresh chilled shreadded cabbage, lettuce with drizzled lime juice, tomatoes, cilantro, Viadailla onions for sweetness, firm black sliced olives, [hidden under tomatoes] jalapeños with radishes and refrigerate. Make sure all vegetables are super firm, crazy snapy fresh and chilled! It does make a huge difference!.
- For the Stacked Refried Beans. Add a bunch of fresh chopped sweet onions, a 1/2 cup Mexican 3 Cheese, firm tomatoes with no seeds, cilantro leaves, minced garlic, jalapeños, a 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and a dash of your favorite red salsa. Just heat and serve. That's it folks! Easy peasy! No secrets here! You can sauté your vegetables if you want them soft but we don't here in New Mexico..
- Fresh chilled, sliced Avocados drizzled with lime juice for flavor and to keep them from browning..
- Fresh chilled Sour Cream. Add fresh diced chives to it if you have them on hand. They're always appreciated!.
- Fresh homemade guacamole. See my recipe for, Mike's Fiesta Guacamole, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade habenero sauce. See my recipe for, Mike's Garlic Habenero Chili Sauce, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade chilled salsa. See my recipe under, Mike's Authentic Salsa. I received this recipe from a native Mexican in Mexico City when I was a kid. It's clean, pure, crisp and crazy delicious!.
- Homemade chilled Green Salsa. See my recipe for, Mike's Very Verde Salsa, if you'd like. Here in New Mexico we usually employ both red and green salsa on everything we eat. In fact, we typically call it, "Goin' Christmas on their asses!".
- Feel free to check out my, Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip And Spread, if you'd like..
- Queso Fresco Cheese. You will want to crumble it up a bit..
- Fresh shredded Mexican 3 Cheese blend..
- Red Onion and cilantro leaves. always make for a pretty, colorful, delicious garnish..
- You can use fresh lime wedges or lime juice. Your choice. Used mostly to keep fresh ingredients from browning as well as for flavor. Either works just as well. It's up to you!.
- Sliced sirlon, shreaded chicken and shrimp mixed with your basic Taco seasoning goes great with these as well. Just make sure your proteins are hot and your sides are super crispy and chilly! Enjoy!.
Here is how you achieve it. The ingredients needed to make Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips: You need of For The Meat [as needed]. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. The sky is the limit with this taco meat…it's so versatile and tastes delicious in all types of Mexican dishes!.