Nachos. De lekkerste nachos recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Laat je inspireren en start meteen. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken.
These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese dressing make the perfect accompaniment to a frosty cold beverage (or two!) and are great any time of day. Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. You can cook Nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nachos
- It’s 1 of enough to cover the plate Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Homemade tortilla chips (Recipe ID: 686826).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fresh tomatoes, store-bought tomato sauce, etc.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Hard cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Jalapenos (if you have them).
- You need 3 tbsp of Bean paste.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream (to taste).
- You need 5 tbsp of Avocado dip.
- You need 1 of Chili/Tabasco sauce.
They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. These are definitely super nachos with a layering of ground beef, refried beans, Cheddar cheese, olives, and more. It will be a crowd pleaser on game day. Nachos are the perfect versatile easy appetizer (or dinner) because you can layer anything you have on hand on top of corn tortilla chips, add cheese and bake, and chances are it will be tasty.
- Grease a heatproof dish with oil and arrange the tortilla chips, tomatoes, jalapenos, and bean paste (or store-bought refried beans) on top..
- Top with grated (or powdered) cheese. Bake in an oven at about 200℃ for 10 minutes and enjoy while hot..
- Try mixing various delicious ingredients into your nachos! This is the same as the top picture..
- Here's a Mexican plate of a tortilla, guacamole, lettuce, and tomato. It's great for vegetarians..
This can be a fun way to serve nachos at a party, allowing you to create a nacho bar, so to speak. While leftovers are a very good thing in most cases, the same cannot be said for nachos. The unfortunate reality is that nachos are a best served immediately type of food. Reheating leftover nachos almost always leads to soggy nachos. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.