Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons. Cut into biscuits using a gingerbread man cutter, then gather up the off cuts, reroll and keep cutting until you have used up all the dough. Great recipe for Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons. I have made these for my little one's preschool snack.
Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Reroll dough and cut additional cookies. Prepare the gingerbread cookie dough and cutout men. You can cook Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons
- You need 1 of your favorite Gingerbread cut-out cookie recipe.
- You need 1 of white or orange frosting.
- You need 1 of mini chocolate chips.
IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM COOKIE CUTTER, LET US KNOW AND WE CAN DO A CUSTOM COOKIE CUTTER FOR YOU. In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM COOKIE CUTTER, LET US KNOW AND WE CAN DO A CUSTOM COOKIE CUTTER FOR YOU. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons instructions
- Prepare the gingerbread cookie dough and cutout men. Bake as your recipe directs..
- When cooled using a cake decorating bag and circle tip pipe the skeleton 's bones on..
- Next add two mini chocolate chips for the eyes..
- Enjoy. :).
- Keep in a air tight container •Note• do not stack until the the frosting has set/hardens. Or they will stick together..
Use gingerbread cutters to cut shapes from the dough. Place the icing sugar and boiling water in a bowl and mix to combine. You can make the skeleton gingerbread men without the embossing stamp by icing directly onto the cookies, but the embossing gives the icing somewhere to flood. The one thing to remember though, if you are using the embossing stamp, is to make sure you push down all over, else the emboss is shallow and has a tendency to bake out. Steps to make Halloween Gingerbread Man Skeletons: Prepare the gingerbread cookie dough and cutout men.