Blueberry Muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 110 g of butter.
- It’s 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 of free-range eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 225 g of fresh blueberries.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin case with cupcake cases and set aside for later..
- Cream butter and sugar together in an electronic mixer untill light and fluffy. Add the two eggs and beat well..
- Tip in the milk, flour and baking powder and give on final mix untill everything has been combined..
- Fill the cases and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Once golden brown and have risen, remove the muffins from the oven. Leave to cool before eating..
- Enjoy 👍.
Take care not to overwork the mixture. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.