Corthy's Slow Cooker Beef Stew. Corthy's Slow Cooker Beef Stew Dorothy Searcy, Arkansas. Inspired by a quick fix meal, perfect for the chilly Oklahoma fall! A collaboration of Cory and Dorothy.
Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil in batches. You can have Corthy's Slow Cooker Beef Stew using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corthy's Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef tips.
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury grands.
- You need 2 cup of water.
How to Make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker Coat the chunks of beef in flour, salt and pepper. You can do this by shaking the beef, flour, salt and pepper together in a large zip-top bag, or by stirring them together in a large bowl. The meat and vegetables should be tender. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
Corthy's Slow Cooker Beef Stew step by step
- Dump everything in crock pot, except for the biscuits!.
- Cook on high setting for 4-6 hours… (Until potatoes are no longer firm).
- Layer in biscuits and continue to cook on high for 2 more hours, or until biscuits are golden brown..
Serve the stew in bowls with. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. This Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a delicious, old fashioned beef stew recipe simmered in the slow cooker with tender meat, carrots, potatoes and celery. It's easy to make and so perfectly comforting and cozy for chilly days! This traditional Beef Stew is the best Slow Cooker recipe for Fall and Winter.