My Simple Layered Taco Dip. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter. Easy Layered Taco Dip with Meat Ingredients: cream cheese. ground turkey or other ground meat (browned and drained) taco seasoning <— click for my homemade blend – I make a big batch of taco seasoning every few months and use it for tacos and all of out other Mexican cravings.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer. Place the lettuce on the bottom of a small casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the lettuce. You can cook My Simple Layered Taco Dip using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Simple Layered Taco Dip
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese ( room temp ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of refried beans ( try my recipe in my profile ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliced black olives.
Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture. This easy seasoned Taco Dip Layered Recipe with delicious refried beans, seasoned sour cream, and all the extra goodies like cheese and olives is one of the few recipes that is a must for all party dip trays but also great to dig into for family movie night. kraft barbecue sauce. kraft cheese. kraft dressing How to Make Taco Dip. First, combine cream cheese with sour cream and stir in a packet of Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix before adding it to a casserole dish for your first layer of the dip. Next, brown ground beef with an onion before adding Ortega® Fire-Roasted Green Chiles, Ortega® Taco Seasoning Mix, and Ortega® Black Beans.
My Simple Layered Taco Dip step by step
- in bowl combine taco sauce and cream cheese. blend well..
- heat bean to just slightly warm. so its easier to spread..
- on a serving plate spread cream cheese mix all over bottom of plate..
- then spread beans on top of cream cheese..
- then spread salsa on top of beans..
- then sprinkle cheese all over..
- then sprinkle onion, tomato and black olives..
- chill until serving..
- serve with tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or whatever u like..
- try my recipe for homemade refried beans.. has an awesome flavor that goes great with this dip. :).
Add this juicy beef and bean mixture over the cream cheese and sour. Taco dip is the perfect snack to make for game day, dinner parties, potlucks, Mexican night, you name it! In a small bowl, combine together the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix well, then spread over the refried beans. Spread the guacamole over the sour cream mix.