Mini Biscuit Pizza. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Try It Now Read customer reviews & Find best sellers.
Place biscuits down on greased cookie sheets. Top each biscuit with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms. Instructions Lightly spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray. You can cook Mini Biscuit Pizza using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Biscuit Pizza
- It’s 1 big packet of Monaco Biscuit.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sev.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s as needed of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Mint leaves for garnish.
Flatten each biscuit in the bottom of your air fryer basket. The biscuits cook up a tender almost flakey crust that's absolutely luscious. Topped with your favorite pizza sauce and your favorite pizza toppings, it just can't be beat. The circulating air that is the cooking element for air fryers heats the pizzas evenly creating the ideal crust.
Mini Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Take one Biscuit spread tomato sauce, finely chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chat masala, salt and mayonnaise..
- Cover with another Biscuit and garnish with mayo, onion tomato and coriander leaves, sprinkle chat masala and sev over it..
- Serve with tea or in evening snacks..
On a smooth service roll out each biscuit into a circle. Lay on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly spray the dough circles with cooking spray. Place biscuits on two ungreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit.