Hunan Beef and Noodles. De beste noodles recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Laat je inspireren en ga aan de slag. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken.
Add beef tips and sear outside. Menu for Hunan Noodle Bar provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. You can cook Hunan Beef and Noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hunan Beef and Noodles
- Prepare 4 oz of beef tips.
- You need 3 oz of rice noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
There's an Americanized way to prepare Hunan Beef, and an authentic Chinese way. This is—you guessed it—an authentic Chinese Hunan Beef recipe, so you all can taste what Hunan Beef should really be like! Cut beef into thin slices (as thin as possible). Transfer beef into a large bowl and then add cooking wine, light soy sauce, starch, salt and pepper.
Hunan Beef and Noodles instructions
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add noodles, let cook for 10-12 minutes until soft..
- Bring wok to high heat. Add beef tips and sear outside. Combine 2 tbsp soy sauce, sweet chili, mustard, honey, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Stir together, cook for 5 minutes..
- Cut broccoli into small sections. Slice celery into 1/2" chunks. Add to wok, cook for 4-5 minutes..
- When noodles finish, drain water, and rinse. Stir 1 tbsp soy sauce in with noodles..
- When beef has internal temperature of 155°F, remove from heat. Plate beef and veggies on top of noodles..
Mix generally and them add sesame oil. Hunan beef is a term most commonly used by the people of China. Hunan beef and Hunan beef recipes originated from the villages of china; it is a representative of Chinese culture. This Hunan beef based recipes are different from the traditional food recipes of China. The taste and flavor for Hunan beef based foods are a mixture of spicy and sour.