Biscuit papdi chaat. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
It is also known as papri chaat or paapri chaat; papri refers to the wafers, and the word chaat is used for several snacks and fast food meals. To serve, arrange the papdis across a large serving plate with a pile of sev in the middle and top the papdi and sev with the chickpea chaat. Drizzle over the mint and tamarind chutneys and top with a spoon of yoghurt. You can have Biscuit papdi chaat using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit papdi chaat
- You need 4-6 of cream cracker biscuits.
- You need 4-6 of boiled potato roundles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked moong sprouts.
- It’s 1 cup of well blended curd.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- It’s 4 tbsp of namkeen sev.
- You need 2 tbsp of namkeen boondi.
- You need leaves of some chopped coriander.
Also known as papri chaat, dahi papri chaat, aloo papdi chaat, or chaat papdi, it is one of the most popular snacks, that can be easily found on the streets of India. #Biscuit Chaat Recipe #Easy And Quick Chaat Recipe #Must Try Chatpata Chaat #Aloo Chat Recipe#One of the most easiest chaat recipes that one can make is bisc. Papdi chaat is a popular North Indian street food made with papdi (fried flour crispies), boiled chickpeas, potatoes, pakoris (fried black gram fritters) and curd. I still remember having Papdi chaat for the first time in a Punjabi restaurant in Mumbai (can't remember the restaurant's name). It was one of the best papdi chaat I had in Mumbai.
Biscuit papdi chaat instructions
- Heat a pan on low heat and place the potato roundles to roast, sprinkle some salt.
- Roast them nicely from both the sides, until crispy and brown.
- Put all the ingredients at one place before assembling, moong sprouts, boondi, sev, potato roundles, biscuits, curd with salt and sugar, jeera powder, chilly powder.
- First place the biscuits in a row on a serving plate.
- Then place potato roundles on each biscuit.
- Put cooked moong sprouts on each potato roundle, approximately 1 tbsp of moong sprouts on each piece.
- Then pour curd on them, sprinkle some jeera powder and red chilly powder.
- Then put some tamarind chutney, green chutney on them and garnish with sev, boondi and coriander leaves.
- Pour some more curd before serving.
- Serve immediately before it becomes soggy.
- Closer look of biscuit papdi chaat.
- It is really a good option for making padi chaat instead of fried papdi.
To make the papdi, mix the flour, a pinch of salt and the nigella seeds in a mixing bowl. Add the oil and use your fingertips to rub into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs. Papdi chaat recipe – This is Delhi style chaat recipe. Flat puris are topped with boiled potatoes, yogurt, chutneys and sev. Just like all the chaat recipes, this is also tongue tickling chaat.