Christmas Beef Roast. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Phageguard – The natural solution for food safety.
Treat your family to tender slices of standing rib roast or use the seasoning blend on a different beef roast for a hearty, delicious main dish. I love to prepare this recipe for special occasions. —Lucy Meyring, Walden, Colorado. Prime rib, standing rib roast, and beef tenderloin are special-occasion cuts that are perfectly suited to the holiday table. You can cook Christmas Beef Roast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Beef Roast
- It’s 1 of Beef sirloin tip roast.
- It’s 1/4 of as needed Cup olive oil with Juniper berries and bay leaf infused.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 each of Large Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of weber gourmet beef seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 of as needed Cup burgundy cooking wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaf (optional).
This Christmas Beef Chuck Roast Recipe is juicy, tender, and packed with great flavor thanks to the rub and brown gravy made with the pan drippings. For more holiday-inspired meals, we recommend our Instant Pot Turkey Breast and our Copycat Instant Pot Honey Baked Ham. Recipes will vary, but this is a good rule of thumb. Let the meat rest Crown Roast is one of my favorites to make at Christmas; it has one of the loveliest presentations.
Christmas Beef Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F , sear roast in cast iron skillet 5 min on each side.
- Marinate over night roast with burgundy and seasonings.
- Remove from marinate, dredge in flour and brown quickly over high heat 5 min on each side remove promptly- place in baking dish that has been coated with olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaves.
- Cut potatoes and carrots chop onions and spread around roast drizzle veggies with olive pile salt and pepper add one cup of water to bottom of pan place in oven at 375°F for 2 hrs about 15-20 min per pound.
- Remove from oven let rest 10-15 min slice and serve.
You can even stuff the middle of the Crown for something extra special! Chef Christina Lecki of NYC's The Breslin makes a quick and easy compound butter with parsley, marjoram and peppercorns to melt over tender beef rib roast. The dish is paired with a creamed. The best roast beef sandwiches are made with large slices of beefy meats that taste good whether served cold or hot. We have two cuts in particular that we love for roast beef slices: the eye of round roast and sirloin tip.