Chocolate Biscuit Balls. Top brands for clothing, toys & more. Get free UK delivery on eligible orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
This is the point at which you taste the mixture and make sure you're happy with the sweetness/chocolatey-ness. If you like a stronger chocolate flavour, then add a bit more cocoa powder. If you're using cacao powder (which is. You can cook Chocolate Biscuit Balls using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Balls
- It’s 120 g of packet : Bournvita biscuit.
- You need 1 packet of : Tiger crunch biscuit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of + 3 tbsp : Muesli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heaped : Chocolate milk spread.
- You need of Chocolate syrup as needed to knead the dough.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of : Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of : Chocolate chips.
- It’s of For Topping :.
- It’s 1 of small : White chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of : Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of : Water.
- It’s of Chocolate chips few.
Desiccated Coconut or Sprinkles or Nuts for rolling. Method: Take biscuits in a blender and powder finely, Take this in a bowl. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. The Best Chocolate Biscuits Balls Recipes on Yummly
Chocolate Biscuit Balls step by step
- In a mixer jar take both the biscuits and crush them into fine powder. Add 2 tbsp muesli again crush it to powder. Transfer it to a bowl..
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and 3 tbsp muesli. Mix well..
- Add chocolate milk spread. Mix well..
- Now add chocolate syrup and mix well and knead it to a dough..
- Grease a plate. Now make small balls from the dough and keep it in fridge for 1/2 hr..
- Take white chocolate bar in a bowl. Place it in microwave for 30 sec and melt it. Now add honey and water to it and mix well..
- Take out choco biscuit balls from the fridge. Dip it in melted chocolate and top with chocolate chip..
- Repeat same with all the balls..
- Serve chilled..
- Tips :.
- *instead of milk choco spread, nutella can be used.
- *instead of muesli, cornflakes can be used..
- *i have used hershey's chocolate syrup..
Crush Digestive Biscuits in a large plastic bag. Pour into a large bowl and add Banana and about half the can of Dulce De Leche. Use a fork to mash and incorporate the. Instructions Mix crushed biscuit, cocoa and condensed milk together to make a sticky consistency. Using a generous teaspoon of mixture, roll into balls and cover in coconut.