Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting. Great recipe for Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting. This cake is very moist and has a great apple cinnamon flavor. The frosting is light and not to sweet which makes for a great delicious combination Whisk together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, and allspice in a bowl.
Add some of the Cinnamon Marscapone Filling Add second cake layer, bottom side up, am frost Add top layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake Drizzle top with some salted caramel sauce and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Whisk together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, […] So today I'm sharing with you my latest layer cake creation, which consists of a delicious, fluffy apple and cinnamon sponge cake filled with a gorgeous apple and cinnamon pie filling, frosted with a creamy cinnamon frosting, and topped off with a to-die-for salted caramel drip. This Salted Caramel Apple Cake is a lovely autumn/winter bake, lightly spiced with cinnamon and covered with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting. You can cook Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting
- You need of CAKE.
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of fresh shredded apple, I used Cortland, use large holes of a box shredder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #4.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s of FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of recipe my Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need of Salted Caramel Sauce recipe in direction # for drizzling.
- It’s 1 tbsp of decorative sparkle sugar.
Apple Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting My Spiced Apple Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting is a classic ultra moist sheet cake recipe made with tart apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg. It can be enjoyed on its own, or slathered with a silky luxurious salted caramel frosting, for caramel apple appeal. This Apple Layer Cake with Mascarpone Frosting is moist, incredibly fragrant and utterly delicious. Decorate with toffee apples or maybe a few leaf-shaped cinnamon cookies.
Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8- inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder,a baking soda, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
- In another late bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached below and vanilla and beat in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg,stir in shredded apple.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk in three additions.
- Divide batter between prepared pans and smooth tops.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes until toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire racks 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely.
- FOR FILLING AND FROSTING, Combine Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached below, with the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351507-vanilla-marscapone-cream-filling-frosting.
- FROST CAKE. Put one layer, bottom side up on serving plate.
- Add some of the Cinnamon Marscapone Filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up, am frost.
- Add top layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Drizzle top with some salted caramel sauce and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Refigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DISCLOSURE Salted caramel buttercream frosting pairs well with chocolate, pumpkin, spice, white, or yellow cake. Plus it's the best icing for homemade brownies. Cupcakes, cakes and the best buttercream frosting recipes from the author of the "No-Bake Treats" cookbook. This cake is based on this Salted Caramel Cake.