Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew. Great recipe for Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew. My GF Denise had us over for dinner and served this dish. Everyone raved over how amazing it tasted, and she laughed and said it was so easy to make it was ridiculous!
Transfer to a large ovenware dish. Add the parsnips, carrots, wine, stock, dates,. Spring stew – I never knew! You can have Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew
- Prepare of simmer sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of blend of chopped fresh (or dried) herbs like rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano, basil (optional).
- It’s 3 cup of Au Jus gravy packet mix, prepared.
- Prepare 1 of fresh scotch bonnet or "seasoning" pepper is optional (whole, or chopped and de-seeded).
- You need of seared beef tips.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of stew beef (1" cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of hamburger seasoning (McCormick, use more or less to taste).
- You need of marinade.
- You need 1 of worchestershire sauce.
Magic in a bowl and easy to make! If you are in the mood for a light spring beef stew, Denise's version will knock your socks off. A bit of mint, lemon zest, and WOW. The sauce just oozes depth of flavor and the meat, just oh-so-tender.
Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew instructions
- Marinade beef for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare packet Au Jus, add herbs and pepper, set aside.
- Heat large deep heavy skillet or dutchy, add 1 tbsp oil, then add 1 clove of crushed garlic, stir.
- Add half of the beef, sprinkle with hamburger seasoning while searing. Remove first batch of seared meat and repeat for remaining beef.
- Return all seared beef to the pot, add prepared simmer sauce, bring to boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for about 2 hours or until beef is melt in your mouth tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and colourful side veggies.
In a large skillet, brown beef in oil on all sides. Combine tomatoes, water, garlic, cilantro, beef bouillon, pepper, cumin and oregano; pour over vegetables. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. Our Stupidly Easy Wicked Beef has long been a reader favorite because it's a savory dish that you simply can't get wrong. Quick dinner ideas like delicious crescent roll casseroles or slow cooker recipes are great to have on-hand this time of year, when everyone is busy with work and school.