Red Lobster Style ♡ Cheddar Biscuit. The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself! Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
Pin Recipe Description. inspired by Red Lobster. Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well. Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl. You can have Red Lobster Style ♡ Cheddar Biscuit using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Lobster Style ♡ Cheddar Biscuit
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 30 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 50 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 90 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s of [To Finish].
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Parsley (Minced or dried).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
This recipe tastes better than the cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster. Though keep in mind that not all biscuits have the same taste. There will be a bit difference in crispness, texture, and chewiness, especially if the biscuits were made from scratch. If you really want to make sure the cheddar biscuits have the same taste as that of Red Lobster, use Bisquick.
Red Lobster Style ♡ Cheddar Biscuit instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Combine the pancake mix and chilled butter in a bowl. Mix until there are still some lumps of butter..
- Add the cheddar cheese, milk, and garlic powder..
- Stir around and around with a spoon until everything is mixed together. But don't mix it too much..
- Portion the batter onto a parchment lined or greased baking tray using a spoon..
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until the surfaces have turned golden brown..
- While the biscuits are baking, melt the finishing butter in a small bowl. Stir in the other finishing ingredients..
- Spread the mixture over the baked biscuits..
Topped with a buttery parsley mixture these biscuits are a melt in your mouth, delicious treat! Combine flour, baking powder, salt and butter in a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to combine, starting slow and working your way up to medium speed, until you've. Red Lobster Biscuit is buttery, moist, tender while slightly crusty outside baked from scratch cheddar biscuits. These Red Lobster biscuits are perfect with your lunch or dinner, but I personally love to have one in the morning for breakfast or snacks. Just like everyone else, I love Red Lobster and I love these biscuits.