Oil-Free! Honey Biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A honey variation of my oil-free, egg-free, and sugar-free honey biscuits.
A honey variation of my oil-free, egg-free, and sugar-free honey biscuits. These biscuits stick to the oven paper when they're freshly baked, but will come off as they cool down. The biscuits are done if they feel slightly soft when touched. (Be. You can have Oil-Free! Honey Biscuits using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oil-Free! Honey Biscuits
- Prepare 50 grams of Pancake Mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of Water.
RIP to the biscuit dough scraps that didn't get to fulfill their biscuit destiny. These vegan biscuits are so delicious and soft, it doesn't even matter that they are healthy and oil-free! The flavor is so amazing thanks to using plant-based dairy-free yogurt in them! That combined with coconut milk and a tiny touch of maple syrup, gives the most delicious flavor without the need of butter or oil.
Oil-Free! Honey Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 120℃..
- Put the pancake mix and honey into a bowl and knead..
- If the dough does not come together, adjust by adding water. (Though, it should come together as you knead, so add only a small amount.).
- Place the dough on a sheet of plastic wrap. Cover it with another sheet and roll it out with a rolling pin until 2-3 mm thick. If it's sticky, chill in the fridge..
- Cut out the dough with a cookie cutter, and poke holes with a fork. Bake for 30 minutes in a 120℃ oven..
- When baked, let sit in the oven for a while. Wait until it's cooled enough to the touch, and it's done..
- Note: These biscuits turn out relatively hard. Please be careful when serving small children or someone with weak teeth..
- Note 2: When adding the honey, start with 1 scant tablespoon and check if you need some more. If you add too much, the dough will stay soft and will not harden even if you bake it for a longer time..
Using a medium cutter, cut the biscuits into rounds, gently kneading any scraps back into a ball and rolling them out again to yield more biscuits. Organic waffles with a honey filling Our Waffles with a Honey Filling combine a crunchy texture, a lovely golden colour and a delicious, creamy honey filling. They are made with semi-whole grain flour, which protects the outer covering of wheat kernels, and are a natural source of vitamin E. Soft inside and an amazing crumb. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree low fat Biscuit Recipe.