Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
Then add a little dairy-free milk at a time and whisk until a paste forms. Then add remaining dairy-free milk and whisk until smooth. Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. You can have Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- You need of Chia pudding.
- You need 200 mls of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Granola.
- You need of Banana.
- Prepare of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate.
Fold chia seeds into the mixture. Pour milk into the bowl and stir to incorporate; let the mixture sit a few minutes before stirring again. Add all the ingredients to a small or medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk until everything is well combined. This Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding recipe is perfect for both breakfast and dessert.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Mix the chia seed pudding ingredients together and pour into a bowl. Cover with clingfim and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Garnish with your choice of topping and it’s done!.
This Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is loaded with good-for-you ingredients, but don't worry– we're not skimping on flavor! This pudding is deeply chocolatey, perfectly sweet, and ultra-creamy. Instead of eating this pudding as is, we blend it up to give it a luxuriously smooth texture while the chia seeds are still able to thicken it nicely. In a medium-size bowl, add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, dairy-free milk and chia seeds. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined.