Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version). Prepare the stove and put it down on cool fire. Pour drizzle of oil in the stove with some salt. Melt butter in a deep, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
Increase heat to medium and stir in chanterelle mushrooms. Sprinkle with flour and pour in boiling water, stirring constantly. Season with chicken bouillon, bay leaves, thyme, white pepper, and nutmeg and bring to a simmer. You can cook Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version)
- Prepare of Some chanterelles.
- Prepare of Morel sauce.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Bread and grated cheese (at least but not last, just if you want)..
This is, dear readers, the Sexiest Soup in the World: Escoffier's Cream of Chanterelle Soup. The flavor hammers you with chanterelle's beguiling flavor, backed with a whiff of saffron, the creamy mouthfeel of a classic veloute (stock whisked with a blond roux), and a slightly slutty wink from the dash of Armagnac I put in, all given added heft from a liaison of cream and egg yolks. Place a fine mesh strainer over the soup and pour the mushroom-infused broth through it. Add bay leaves and thyme sprigs.
Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) step by step
- Wash the chanterelle..
- Prepare the stove and put it down on cool fire..
- Pour drizzle of oil in the stove with some salt..
- Add the chanterelle in it..
- Put over medium heat and let the mushrooms grilled during mixing it..
- Add a lot of chive and half of the morel sauce..
- Mix during this preparation time..
- When the sauce crackles, you down on low heat (3 or 4)..
- In a saucepan, you add the milk (up to half of the saucepan) and 1/5 of water. On medium heat..
- In the saucepan, you add 20g of butter, lot of salt ('cause it's absorbed by the milk), pepper, cinnamon, a lot of garlic and the rest of morel sauce..
- You mix it while it's cooking..
- Be careful, if the heat is too high, the milk will overflow… (I did that error 'cause I was disturbed by someone 😕 )..
- When it's hot enough and you can't see the butter yet in the saucepan, you can add the chanterelle you haved cooked..
- Mix again during 5 or 10 min (approx.). You can add some ingredients (like cinnamon or salt if you think that is was not enough)..
- When it's hot enough, that's perfect, you cut the fire and serve your soup in a plate..
- To have the "Frenchy Style" 😉 , you can add some grated cheese and pieces of bread (real baguette). 👍 You can eat ! It's ready ! Bon appetit 😇.
Bring soup to a simmer and adjust heat to maintain a bare bubble. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil, then add the onion, garlic and chanterelles. Cook until the onions are transparent. Add the white wine and chicken stock. In a medium soup pot on low flame add the olive oil and the onion.