Tea Flavoured Biscuits (No Oil or Eggs!). Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Increase the amount of sugar if you have a sweet tooth. If you increase the baking time but they're not hardening, lower the temperature and bake slowly. Even if they are a little soft,. You can have Tea Flavoured Biscuits (No Oil or Eggs!) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea Flavoured Biscuits (No Oil or Eggs!)
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of Teabag (black tea).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk (or water).
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
Warm the milk until nearly boiling, add the remaining two tea bags, and allow to steep as it cools to room temperature, then squeeze the teabags out and discard. Would you like any fruit in the recipe? Matcha Tea Cookies Le ricette di Micol. vegetable oil. Lemon butter biscuits, delicious melt in the mouth biscuits fragrant with lemon.
Tea Flavoured Biscuits (No Oil or Eggs!) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 250F/120C..
- Mix the pancake mix with the leaves from the tea bags, and sugar..
- Gradually add milk until the dough comes together (it should be firm)..
- Roll to 2mm thick, cut into shapes and line the biscuits on a baking tray. Pierce with a fork and bake for 15-30 minutes..
- Check for doneness (they're hot so be careful), switch off the oven when they're slightly hard, and let cool in the oven until completely cooled..
A simple bake, that's ready in minutes, making them a perfect afternoon tea treat. Lemon butter biscuits are one of my favourite quick and simple bakes. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Grind the tea with a mortar and pestle. Mix the flour with the ground tea, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.