Snowball Sundae. Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Put them and serving plates in the freezer while you're cross country skiing, ice skating, making a snowman or shooting hockey pucks in a net in the driveway. Serve a snowball sundae with hot chocolate to add a sweet ending to a great outing. Steps Scoop ice cream into cup size balls, freeze. You can cook Snowball Sundae using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snowball Sundae
- It’s 1 of half gallon premium vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 pints of fresh strawberry's, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe below.
- It’s 1 of recipe Toasted Coconut, recipe below.
- Prepare 1 of recipe caramel sauce, recipe below.
- Prepare 1 of recipe whipped cream, recipe below.
Spread toasted coconut on large plate, roll each ball of ice cream in coconut, pressing to adhere. Keep frozen until ready to serve. While we can't encourage choosing ice cream as a healthy snack option, our Coconut Snowball Sundae is a smart choice if you're planning to indulge. Making ice cream is as easy as whisking together.
Snowball Sundae step by step
- Scoop ice cream into cup size balls, freeze..
- Spread toasted coconut on large plate, roll each ball of ice cream in coconut, pressing to adhere. Keep frozen until ready to serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- When teady to serve drizzle hot fudge and hot caramel on plate, add 1 or 2 ice cream balls, garnish with sliced strawberry's, add more sauce, if desired. The caramel sauce is made by Tayor68too from this app! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354509-super-easy-caramel-sauce.
- Top with Whippe cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
Unlike the crushed ice snow cone, the Baltimore snowball typically consists of finely shaved ice. Once the ice is packed into the cup, it can be covered with a flavored syrup. Some makers even add a dollop of marshmallow before adding the cone on top or just drizzle the marshmallow over the top. Some popular flavors are: The Snowball – Sundae is an item that is sold in the D. SILLY ANSWER from the Blue's Clues episode, "A Snowy Day".