Monaco Biscuit Chat. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Compare Big Range of Dating Sites Today.
Now also, I also love to prepare this for my kiddo and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Have you ever thought about why we only choose Monaco Biscuits to prepare this kind of Chaat? Place another biscuit on the stuffing and press it lightly. You can cook Monaco Biscuit Chat using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Monaco Biscuit Chat
- You need 1 packet of monaco biscuit.
- It’s 2 of small boil potatoes and mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chilies finally chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of green chutney.
- It’s handful of nylon sev.
Prepare all the biscuits this way. Take one prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with tomato ketchup. Made by my princess 👸 This video is unavailable. Slice all vegetables using slicer or food processor.
Monaco Biscuit Chat step by step
- Place a monaco biscuit on a clean dry surface, spread 1 tsp stuffing on it. Place another biscuit on the stuffing and press it lightly..
- Prepare all the biscuits this way..
- Take one prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with tomato ketchup..
- Then roll the prepared stuffed biscuit in sev and coat it evenly from all the sides..
- Now take another prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with green chutney..
- Again then roll the prepared stuffed biscuit in sev and coat it evenly from all the sides..
- Prepare all the sev bites this way. If you are making for kids, coat the prepared stuffed biscuits in tomato ketchup, and if not then mix match the combination of sauces..
- Serve this immediately and enjoy..
Now it's time to assemble. take one biscuit put ¼ part of cheese slice and again put another biscuit on slice. Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. This has Monaco biscuit as the base and then a cheesy vegetable loaded topping on top. The combination of salted biscuits with cheese is always a win win amongst kids.