Cracked Pepper Balsamic Sirloin Tips. Serve over rice or egg noodles or toast or wrap in a tortilla! Here's a delicious dish that's a snap to make! Season with Adam's Reserve Rub generously.
Place the steaks in a Ziploc bag or suitable container and pour over the marinade. Squeeze out all of the air and seal the bag then massage the marinade into the steak, making sure all the steaks are well coated. Scrape out the black gills from inside the mushrooms with a spoon and discard. You can have Cracked Pepper Balsamic Sirloin Tips using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cracked Pepper Balsamic Sirloin Tips
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef Top Sirloin Cubed.
- Prepare 7 oz of Cookwell & Company Cracked Pepper Vinaigrette (1/2 bottle).
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of Better Than Good Bacon Jam (1/2 bottle).
- It’s 2 medium of white onion, chopped.
- You need 2 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s of Adam's Reserve Prime Rib & Steak Rub.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of cooked rice or egg noodles.
Sirloin tip steak is a fairly tough cut of beef due to its leanness. Our simple marinade solves this problem using pantry ingredients: Balsamic vinegar – the acid from the balsamic vinegar helps to tenderize the steak. Soy sauce – the salt in the soy sauce acts as a brine to tenderize the meat while adding plenty. In a large airtight plastic bag combine trimmed sirloin, whiskey, and balsamic vinegar.
Cracked Pepper Balsamic Sirloin Tips instructions
- Season with Adam's Reserve Rub, marinate beef with Vinaigrette for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet at med-high heat and sear the beef for 5 minutes, add mushrooms, onions & marinade, saute until meat is tender..
- Stir in cream and let sit for about 5 minutes. Serve over rice or egg noodles or toast or wrap in a tortilla!.
Massage into the fibers of the meat. Combine the mustard, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl. Spread the mixture on the filet and brush it evenly over the top and sides. Sprinkle the cracked pepper evenly all over the meat. When ready to cook, remove steak and discard marinade.