Jeera Biscuits Dabeli. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Combine the butter and castor sugar in a deep bowl and mix with a spatula till it is light and creamy.
Whisk them together until the mixture. Jeera Biscuits are delicious savory biscuits that are lightly salted and seasoned with roasted cumin seeds. It is an all-time favorite snack at home and perfect along with coffee or tea. Jeera biscuits are easy to make and can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week. You can cook Jeera Biscuits Dabeli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jeera Biscuits Dabeli
- It’s 10 of monaco Jeera biscuits.
- Prepare 3 of boiled & mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dabeli masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Masala peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of onion [chopped].
- You need 4 tbsp of Nylon sev.
They make a nice travel snack and picnic snack. You can even take it to your office for your snack. . A perfect treat for those rushed mornings where if you can grab a few of these along with a cup of chai, believe me you are gonna be full until lunchtime. How to make Jeera Biscuit (Method): Add butter in a bowl,powdered sugar and mix it till it becomes smooth,add roasted cumin seeds and mix well,add refined flour,baking soda,baking powder, salt and mix gently, add milk little by little and knead it into a dough.
Jeera Biscuits Dabeli step by step
- Saute mashed potatoes in oil for 5mins..
- Add dabeli masala,salt peanuts,onion, pomegranate seeds..
- Take 1 biscuit dabeli masala on it and cover it with other biscuit..
- Spread some sauce over Dabeli side and garnish it with nylon sev..
- Dabeli biscuit sandwich is ready to serve..
Place on wire rack to cool completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container. Place the butter on your countertop until it reaches room temperature and is softened. How To Make Surati Jeera Butter Biscuits At Home in Kadai, quick easy tea time snack, Makhani Biscuits, Surati Jeera Biscuits in Kadai, Homemade Cookies, Ho. These cumin flavoured freshly baked biscuits are a great companion for your evening tea of coffee.