Monaco biscuit sandwich. Your favourite Sandwiches restaurants available on Deliveroo. Low Prices on Cheese And Biscuits Hamper. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a plat arrange Monaco biscuits.
Then put another Monaco biscuit on top of this potato mixture and gently press it. All of we are very known with different types of sandwiches. It's a very common and very popular street food. You can have Monaco biscuit sandwich using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monaco biscuit sandwich
- Prepare 1 Cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of monaco biscuits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 7 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s of As required Fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 1 bowl of sev.
- You need of As required Grated cheese for garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
At home also we are making different types of. Monaco Sandwich or monaco cheesy bites are a perfect party appetizer. This recipe is so easy and quick to make at home. Whenever you have uninvited quests or.
Monaco biscuit sandwich instructions
- In a non stick pan heat oil, add cumin seeds,mustard seeds, Curry leaves Chopped onion and fry for 2 mins..
- Add red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, Turmeric powder, garam masala powder and mix well. Add Boiled and mashed potatoes and mix nicely..
- Add coriander leaves mix it and make equal size small balls..
- Place a monaco biscuit on a clean dry surface spread 1ball mixture on it, place another biscuit on the stuffing and press it lightly..
- Rolled the prepared stuffed biscuits in tomato ketchup and in sev and coat it evenly from all the side..
- Garnish with some grated cheese and coriander leaves and serve immediately..
How to make monaco bites Monaco biscuit sandwich #monaco #biscuit #sandwich. #monacosandwich #rarestkitchen #monacochaatHello, foodies welcome to the Rarest Kitchen. Today we will prepare Monaco Biscuit Sandwich Chaat. Place on quartered cheese slice on top. Spoon some prepared veggie topping on top. Garnish with mint leaves or farsan.