Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter.
Directions Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. Last weekend we conducted a word association survey to decide which basic and necessary pancake recipe to run. You can cook Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- You need of Chocolate.
As it turns out, just as many people want the best recipe for banana pancakes as they do for blueberry. Making banana pancakes is about as easy as adding sliced bananas to our perfect pancake batter. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth.
Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder) together in a bow.
- Mix together the eggs, 3/4 cups milk, vanilla essence and the banana in another bow.
- Add the dry ingredients into the eggs bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mix at a time into a hot pan. Cook until bubbly then flip the pancake..
- Cook for about another 2 minutes then remove from pan.
- Microwave the chocolate and remaining milk and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate onto the pancakes & Enjoy!.
Whisk in the eggs, then add the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Pour the banana mixture and the melted butter into the flour mixture. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk, butter, vanilla and mashed banana. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.