Smoked Sausage Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, stretching to fit the pan.
Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Smoked turkey sausage is a good substitute for higher-fat pork sausage; here it pairs with green bell pepper and onion for a great pizza topping. Smoked Summer Sausage Pizza is the best for game day gatherings or Friday nights with the family. You can cook Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- You need of Crust——————.
- Prepare 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- You need As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Made with delicious Petit Jean Meats Smoked Summer Sausage, barbecue sauce, sauteed onions and plenty of mozzarella cheese! Homemade pizza is always a hit at our house for dinner. Stir in cooked pasta and marinara sauce. Crumble the House Sausage over the pizza and spread out evenly.
Smoked Sausage Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
It uses two kinds of sausage for a blend of flavors that are a step up from a classic meat pizza. One key ingredient is Calabrese Sausage. It is a dry-smoked, pork sausage from the Southern Italian region of Calabria, which is known for its spicy and robust cuisine. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and top each pizza with equal amounts of the mozzarella and smoked mozzarella and season with salt and pepper. Add the sausage and thinly sliced fennel and red onion.