Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos. People love to have it in different variations, sweet, savory, As a snack or dessert. Here is my version of tacos with mayonnaise. Can be Served as an evening snack or light morning breakfast.
Here is my version of tacos with mayonnaise. People love to have it in different variations, sweet, savory, As a snack or dessert. Here is my version of tacos with mayonnaise. You can have Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos
- Prepare 4 of Corn Tortilla.
- Prepare of American Corn 1 cup Frozen (Thaw).
- It’s 1.5 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Tricolor Bell Pepper 1 each(de seeded and finely chopped).
- It’s of Onion 1 Finely Chopped.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 2 (de seeded and finely chopped).
- Prepare of Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat Masala.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of Red Taco Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt1/2 teaspoon or to taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
Can be Served as an evening snack or light morning breakfast. I have made it in pinwheels with Verde Salsa and Red Sauce. See recipes for Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos, Taco Pinwheels too. Taco pinwheels are made with refried beans, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and sour cream.
Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos instructions
- In a bowl, mix together corn, mayonnaise, Red Sauce, Chopped onions, bell peppers, tomato, salt, and pepper..
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cook the tortilla on a skillet for a minute or two..
- Spread 2-3 tablespoon of the corn-mayonnaise mixture on the tortilla. Spread it evenly..
- Roll it up tightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- So that pinwheels can be easily made and won't get open..
- Gently cut the 1 inch pieces from it..
- Repeat with remaining tortilla logs and corn-mayonnaise mixture..
- Serve with tomato ketchup, salsa Verde or any dip..
A delicious, make-ahead cold vegetarian appetizer! Bite-size appetizers are great for parties of all kinds. Hearty mushrooms, creamy pinto beans, and vibrant red bell peppers combine for this delicious taco filling. If you're celebrating Cinco de Mayo, then let's get to recipe planning. And just to be clear, I consider celebrating Cinco de Mayo to absolutely include just cooking tacos at home for two!