Tartar Sauce for Fried Food. Simple tartar sauce for deep fried seafood. It is better if prepared several hours before you will be using it, but it can be used immediately. If you don't have cornichons, use chopped sour pickle.
Dredge the fish in the flour mixture; then dip into the egg mixture and finally into the panko bread crumbs. It is better if prepared several hours before you will be using it, but it can be used immediately. Tartar sauce traditionally pairs excellently with seafood, notably fish and fries. You can have Tartar Sauce for Fried Food using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tartar Sauce for Fried Food
- You need 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 20 grams of Pickled cucumber.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- You need 6 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
However, it can also be used as a condiment with fried chicken and even burgers. It is all a matter of personal taste! For the dill tartar sauce: Mix the mayonnaise, pickles, capers, lemon juice, dill and sugar in a bowl. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
Tartar Sauce for Fried Food step by step
- Finely chop the pickles, onions, and eggs..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt (amount separate from listed ingredients) onto the onions and let sit. Then, rinse and squeeze out the water..
- Mix all the ingredients together and adjust the taste with salt and pepper to finish..
- It's great on fried oysters, fried shrimp, and fried squid rings!.
- It's also delicious on a baguette..
Pair with tartar sauce for a perfect combination. The perfect main for your next fish fry. This classic fried fish recipe is perfect for Fridays during Lent. Pair with tartar sauce for a perfect combination. Tartar sauce is a must when making our Maryland-style crab cakes.